Gatestone Institute: Now that "Islamophobia" has been condemned by one state's Canadian Parliament- making it against the law in Canada- but still okay to slur the Jews, Christians and Gays...list is long, they have basically taken the first step in stepping on top of free speech. The question is now how fast such a law will spread will spread through all of Canada, then jump the ocean to be replicated in the UK, and the European Union before the OIC (Organization of Islamic Cooperation) moves on the USA. This is clearly a violation of our "Free Speech" Canada passed their state Anti-Islamophobia Motion "Unanimously" on October 26, 2016, and was supported to bring the bill forward by 70,000 signatures. Unsure of which Canadian State was involved in this and if it might spread throughout Canada, or be illuminated through Canadian Federal Courts.
* Istanbul: The Hagia Sophia Church, once the grandest Christian church in the world, was transformed mosque in 1453 A.D. by Ottoman Turks, then changed into a Museum in 1935 A.D. . But on June 1st, 2016, Muslim Newspaper "Sabah", announced the once former Christian Holy Site would become the Mosque of Hagia Sophia.
Global Times: China- China and Britain have plans to deepen cooperation and possibly form a partnership, as Brexit continues.
* China is urging Japan to responsibly deal with their "comfort women" issue regarding South Korean female prisoners and those female prisoners of other conquered lands by Japan during World War Two. These women were forced to work as "prostitutes" for Japanese soldiers in these "Comfort Houses", suffering extreme mental and physical abuse.
*India announces it will not become a pawn for Japan or China to contain, as it desires to "become a power on par with China and Japan and benefit from both sides."
* China has adopted or updated new laws. Top legislature just adopted a cybersecurity law to safeguard sovereignty on cyberspace, national security and rights of citizens- one such new cybersecurity law concerns China's film industry> promising harsh punishments for firms that fabricate box office earnings and information. It also adopts a new law promoting the development of the film industry.
* Rwanda is set to investigate French Officials it alleges to have orchestrated the 1994 Genocide that reportedly killed close to 1 million people in the African Country of Rwanda.
* Finnish Police uncovered a gang suspected of illegally trafficking nearly 90 Iraqis to Finland via Turkey and Greece. Reported by Finnish News Agency- STT.
* Swiss Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) reported on 11/10/16, a 23% increase in the number of Gonorrhea Cases, over this time last year in 2015. Syphilis cases had risen 7% and Chlamydia has shown a 5% rise. The 23% my be due to the number of migrants having been moved into Switzerland.
* Turkish military lifts its ban and now allows female civilians working in the military to wear their Muslim headscarves.
* Russian Aircraft Carrier in Eastern Mediterranean has forced a Dutch military submarine to move over...no war was initiated, but maybe some bruised egos. Unknown if this occurred during a new standing maritime security operation : Operation Sea Guardian?
* In Australia- new statistics show almost 20% of Australian men over 18 years of age experience self-reported mental health issues. Aussies also expected to spend $36.1 Billion Dollars this Christmas, which is a 2.3% rise over 2015.
* Philippine President Duterte says he is against the 2014 Defense Pact signed with the US and hinting at scrapping the whole thing. This agreement allowed for prolonged deployment of American Forces in the Philippines , as well as build Military Bases. ( Have you see the original "Manchurian Candidate"? I am curious if something like this might have happened when the Philippines President visited China. There is also the movie where a twin replacement take over or possibly a robot. They did the robot thingee in the original Get Smart. But it appears something happened to him over there.
Telegraph UK: Britain could join USA, Canada and Mexico to form a new trade group after Brexit in March or May.
Central Asia: Stocks rally on 11/10/16 to record high since the 2008 Global Financial Crisis, closing Dow Jones Industrial ahead at 1.17% -18,807.88.
* India announced its willing to join Europe Rail Link with Iran- new ambitious project to bring countries together.
Huffington Post: Mayors of Los Angeles and New York pledge to remain immigrant sanctuaries.
Thailand News: British Pedophile changed his name twice so he could return to Thailand and freely teach children and carry out his crimes. He was again deported for molesting children. (Why isn't he being placed in jail for lengthy terms?)
New Zealand Star: Israel says it won't tolerate Iran's military presence in Syria, according to a statement by PM Netanyahu.
Egypt News: Egypt has won a seat on the Human Rights Council with 173 votes.
* Egypt is moving closer to an IMF Loan with China Currency Swap Deal. While Chinese firm begin "New Egypt Capital" in 2017.
* Spain issues an arrest warrant for Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu over the 2010 Gaza Flotilla Attack. Israel considers it a provocation. We are working with it, while the Spanish authorities work to get it canceled.
LIBYA NEWS: ISIS/ISIL wants its own navy for attacks on cruise ships in the Mediterranean. ( You might wish to re-schedule your next cruise.
* ISIL recruiting migrant army of the poor with a $5,000 sign-up bonus. ( AK-47 deposit is likely $999.00)
Russian Herald: Russia to block LinkedIn after court ruling. Professional networking site will soon be banned in Russia following a court ruling on grounds for protection of the citizens information/personal data. LinkedIn refused to move their customers personal information into Russia and now faces termination.
* European Union allows checks at International Borders to continue at 5 Schengen States.
* Iran- The Ayatollah Khatami (Islam Religious Leader for Iran) now demands Trump to apologize for calling Iranians Terrorists.
* Russian warships now off Syrian coast, sent to reinforce Russia's military.
*Bombing attack by Islamic State Group has killed 52 people and South Pakistan, with 105 injured by suicide bomber, Bomber targeted Muslim Shah Noorani Shrine. 100 people were inside when bomb set off.
Telegraph News UK: German court rules parents of 15-year old girl cannot stop her from having sexual relationship with her 47-year old Uncle. Both parties in this event are Muslim.
* More than 80-members of Parliament join liberal democratic plot to force government to hold a second referendum on Brexit Terms.
Global Times: African Union Mission in Somalia has called for additional troops to facilitate operations in Somalia as the conflict-torn nation held amid constant threats from Al-Shabaab. African Union probes alleged (7) civilians killed in Somalia in a firefight, with Al-Shabaab.
* United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights- Zeid Ra'ad Al Hussein has called for immediate action to ensure that the rights and needs of victims and survivors in Mosul and other ISIL- held areas in Iraq, be met, including the need for justice, truth and reconciliation.
* Turkey issues travel warnings for all Turkish-Americans and Americans, who have taken to the streets for the fourth day amid anti-Trump protests.
China Globe: Turkey shuts down 370 non-government organizations with links to terrorists groups.
* India detains a US National for flying a drone near the iconic Taj Mahal, just 250 kms from the nation's capitol. His drone was seized.
* 4-people killed in blast and 14 injured when a Taliban bomb was set off inside Bagram US Joint Operations Command Base.
* Rumors of a salt shortage triggered a panic among Indians. Shoppers rushed to stores to purchase iodized salt packets.
Manila Times: President has threatened to suspend the privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus, a move that would allow warrant less searches, if illegal drugs terrorism spread across the country.
* At a restaurant in Japan, a 52-year old Iranian man poured a liquid substance a top the head of his 36-year old Filipino girl friend after an argument and set her aflame.
Gatestone Institute: Between 2005-2014, Germany welcomed more than 6-million people. These two questions were never asked; "What do we ask the newcomers?" While # 2 question was, "What do we ask or do with those people who do not accept our current conditions?" Those who end up in other countries, it appears they must want to go there, " To love France, to want to be Dutch. This should be should also be required in Germany."
* When "Good feelings" did not work, authorities have often criminalized and prosecuted anti-immigration critics. Dutch Politician Geert Wilders is currently on trial for trying to defend his country from Moroccan Immigrants, who skyrocketing crime-wave has transformed the Netherlands.
* The United Nations Population Projections for Europe are expected to make huge explosions into hundreds of millions in Germany alone by 2040, but will drop back in 2080's. France is projected to have 68.7 million, England with 67 million, and Europe a crowded 399.2 million by 2080. I recommend you review the facts via Gatestone Institute- look for the story concerning population growth and it allows for you to comment. Not to me, but the writer of the article, who is well known.
A lot of small shots, most just a shot in the dark. However, some requires you to glance or gaze bit deeper down the rabbit hole. Enjoy.
Family is back from Soldotna, all safe and I'm ready for my 60-winks. Love to all and for those where it's only a handshake, God Bless. BILL