In my forthcoming police series, I begin with "Rookie", which is based in Dillingham, Alaska. It shows the reader what life in small town rural Alaska is like, especially for a young married police officer just out of the military. This was the beginnings of our life, except I use fictional characters. Over 75% of the police cases actually happened, which include homicide, rape, shootings, major car accidents and a disagreeable- very disagreeable fishing strike that my fellow officers and I were nearly killed working to keep order. Rookie is finished and waiting to be edited and I've started the second book in the series, "Stronghold". This one is based on my time in Skagway, Alaska. Here I worked quite often with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police on border incidents. There was murder, a lot of drunk and disorderly when the train outfit was closed down and unemployment rose up to 87%. But my biggest challenge was the spooks and a witches coven that had been in existence and its membership left in secrecy for over 85-years and maybe more. Graveyards were torn apart, the bones pulled out and used for evil sacrifice. After 2 -years I was able to identify half of the coven and this was a no-no. This got real fun then and that will be in the book.
While waiting for a publisher crazy enough to give my an opportunity, I've written a lot of stories some are still in the "note" stage. I figure I've got about 15-years to write before I find my favorite story and jump right into it. Become either the main heroic character, or his comic sidekick.
We've had a couple more inches of fluffy white stuff, but now its been clear and cold. 19 degrees Fahrenheit this morning. John Alex made us a great steak sandwich last night for dinner. He has become quite the cook, but I told him that I've lost so many of my teeth from medication he has to slice the steak thinner, chew it for me first or pound it out. Bummer getting old.
News for the Times:
Gatestone Institute: "Now the Islamophobia has been condemned in the Canadian Parliament, illuminating 'Free Speech', the question now how fast such a law will spread through all of Canada, then jump the ocean to be replicated the UK and the European Union before the OIC (Organization of Islamic Cooperation) moves on the USA." This is clearly a violation of Free Speech. Canada passed the Anti-Islamophobia Motion-Bill unanimously on October 26,2016. The Bill was also supported by 70,000 signatures.
(I ask, where were the Christians? Where were the Jews or other religions elected to this Parliament. Or was this Parliament in an area of Canada now occupied by a majority of Muslims. If so, a good media carrier would've reported that fact, simply for an information factor. When a bill passes by a majority is one thing, but for it to be unanimous, doesn't sound like politics in its truest form.)
* Istanbul: The Hagia Sophia Church, once the grandest Christian Church in the world, was transformed into a mosque in 1433 A.D. by Ottoman Turks. It was later changed to a Museum in 1935 A.D. But on June 1st, 2016, the former Christian holy site became the Mosque of Hagia Sophia. Story reported by Sabah News Paper, only recently.
Global Times: China plans to deepen cooperation and form a partnership with Britain, as Brexit continues.
* China is urging Japan to responsibly deal with their "comfort women issue" regarding South Korean female prisoners and those female prisoners of other conquered lands during World War Two, who were forced to work as prostitutes in soldier's "comfort houses".
* Rwanda is set to investigate French Officials it alleges to have orchestrated the 1994 Genocide , that reportedly killed close to 1 million people in the African Country of Rwanda.
* Finnish Police uncovered a gang suspected of illegally trafficking 90 Iraqis to Finland, via Turkey and Greece-- reported by Finnish News Service -STT.
* Swiss Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) reported on 11/10/16 a 23% increase in the number of gonorrhea cases reported by this time in 2015, syphilis had risen by 7% and chlamydia risen by 5%.
*Turkish Military lifts its ban and now they allow female civilians working in the military may now wear their Muslim head scarf.
* Russian Aircraft Carrier in Eastern Mediterranean has forced a Dutch submarine to move over- (happily no war erupted from this idiotic gesture).
* Australia: New statistics show almost 20% of Australian men over 18 experience self- reported mental health issues. Aussies also expected to spend $36.1 Billion Dollars this Christmas , which is a 2.3% rise over last year.
Philippines-Manila Times: President Duterte says he is against the 2014 Expense Pact signed with the US and now he is hinting he might scrap the whole thing. This agreement allowed for prolonged deployment of American Forces in the Philippines, as well as build logistics hub in Philippine Military Bases.
Telegraph-UK: Britain could join USA, Canada and Mexico to form new trade group after Brexit takes effect in March or May of 2017.
Huffington Post: Mayors of LA and NYC pledge to remain immigrant sanctuaries.
Egypt News: Egypt wins seat on the United Nations Human Rights Council with 173 votes.
* Egypt is moving closer to an IMF Loan with China Currency swap deal. While Chinese firms begin "New Egypt Capital" in 2017.
* Spain issues 'arrest warrant' for Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu over a 2010 incident concerning a flotilla attack. Israel considers it a provocation: "We are working with the Spanish Authorities to get it canceled."
Libya News Service: ISIS/ ISIL now wants its own navy for attacks on cruise ships in the Mediterranean. (You might consider a cruise ship to a different. Air Sea and even walking is not safe in that area of the world.)
* ISIL now recruiting an Army of migrants, aiming for the poor and offering a $1,000 sign-up bonus.
Russian Herald: European Union allows checks at International Borders to continue in 5 Schengen States.
* Iran - The Ayatollah Khatami (Religious Leader for Islam) now demands Trump to apologize for calling Iranians- "Terrorists".
Telegraph News-UK: German Court rules parents of a 15-year old girl cannot stop her from having sexual relationship with 47-year old Uncle. ( In this event both parties are Muslim, so the German Judge has allowed Sharia law
into their court system and stripping the rights of the parents.)
My computer continues to jam up on me, but I will attempt to forge on to finish this.
Gatestone Institute: In France , Muslim Terrorist are never reported as "Terrorists". France uses word like "Lunatics", "Maniacs", "Youths", European Union now orders British press not to report when Terrorists are Muslims. How long will the EU cut through legal obstacles , in quest to criminalize any type criticism of Islam, and submit itself to the values of jihad. (Is another Holocaust in the making? This time it very well might be the Christians standing behind the fences or riding in the train cars, arm and arm with our Jewish brothers.)
* Reported on how for 7 decades the US "Has spent millions of dollars annually guarantee German security , although Germany steadfastly refuses to honor a NATO pledge to spend 2% of the Gross Nation Product on Defense Spending. Germans now upset that Trump is asking them to pay their fair share for THEIR own defense.
* Since the American Election for U.S. President welcomed Trump, European Union TV, radio and print media have produced an avalanche of negative stories, editorials and commentaries that seethe with rage over the election of Trump. (Most Americans cannot even give you the names for the leaders of the EU Countries, or are they concerned about their country's affairs. So, who is guiding or pushing this full court press on Trump? Soros? Putin? or ???)
* ALLAH, KILL THE DISPICABLE CHRISTIANS. ALLAH, KILL EACH AND EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM..." This was reportedly to have been shouted by a 16-year old son of a Muslim cleric as he walked down the street of Verviers, Belgium, during Ramadan. An actor for the video being filmed of him and the video to be shared to many.
* "ISIS is not the problem... they shaved my head. They put my head in freezing cold water and then into boiling hot water. They burned their cigarettes on me and they electrocuted me." Majed el-Shafie, imprisoned and tortured in Egypt for converting to Christianity.
* Christian girl faces death if se does not return to her Muslim abductor, who forcibly converted her to Islam. Another family of a Christian girl who was kidnapped, raped and forced to convert to Islam, are now under threat if they refuse to and their daughter to her abductor.
Washington Free Beacon : "Soros-funded group pushing Sanctuary Campus Anti-Trump protests. The demonstrators , billed as being students, is reportedly and organization that has received from Soros, who is pushing these anti-Trump protests across the country calling for sanctuary campuses to protect undocumented Students. (Soros, is a country breaker. He spent years and years in Europe making his Billions be helping countries to default. His last chosen targets were Greece and Spain, where both have suffered economic collapse. He is reported to have pointed to the USA on a map and said this was his next target. He soon after showed up here and his billions gave him an open door policy with Obama's White House. At last report to my record, he had visited the White House 74 times but my count ended in 2015. He is a self-proclaimed atheist, son of German Jews, who abandoned their faith and has hurt millions . Now he wants us and Americans are letting themselves be used.)
Gatestone Institute: International Community is pressuring Israel to make wholesale concessions in territory and security, risking social and political upheaval , to grant the so-called Palestinians a state of their own. ( But of all their Muslim brothers, who own countless miles of nothingness desert, they will not donate any land for Palestine to become a state, but insists Israel should go back to previous 1967-line, which are 1947 Armistice Lines. They do not make a defined border, nor a defendable border. President Obama overstated himself on live TV when he said Israel would return to the 1967 lines, but Israel's Prime Minister simply said "No". It was a No heard all over the world and it signaled the end of President Obama power on the world stage. His walk as President as been heading downstairs toward the basement ever since. He had gone against God's chosen people, maybe just God. People tend to forget that in the 6-day war, in 1967, where Israel expanded its borders to just survive, God led them to a victory against 3 powerful armies and won.)
The Guardian: A report was done 3.5 years after 1,134 people were killed in a large garment factory in Bangladesh, an inspection showed many of the same work areas and other major factories still exist in Bangladesh. Such stores as GAP, Target and Walmart, plus 23 other well known North American companies, operate 107 factories and they have failed to fully implement safeguards nor did they agree to sign legally -binding agreement to improve workplace safety in Bangladesh. Of the 107 factories inspected 3.5 yrs after the deadly accident, still found 57% have compromised fire exits, 58% do not have functioning fire alarm system. 41% have uncorrected structural problems. Walmart alone has 62 factories employing 120,000 people that do not have fully viable fire exits. ( I've been told that Walmart is owned by the Mormons and having grown up one and lived off and on for 27 years as a Mormon, Church of Latter-Day Saints. I know how much ever dollar is worth to them. I also found them to be racists, but they've worked hard to bury that side of them. Normally, I would not say anything, but I have walked in those shoes).
Global Times: Russia is reportedly taking countermeasures to protect against NATO's aggressive expansion.
Washington Free Beacon: The National Institute of Health has no system in place to track down which federal facilities are receiving taxpayer dollars. ( Sounds like a federal audit should be conducted and why isn't one being conducted yearly?)
* (Once again we're fighting with Pres. Obama over 106 large airliners going to Iran). US Grants France's Airbus a license to sell 106 aircraft to Iran. This was a second license to France's Airbus to ease sanctions. (This appears to be a go-around yo bypass Congress, who was ready to veto Obama's plan to sell American airplanes to Iran. But Obama bypassed the US by going to France. I sure hope Obama is standing in NYC when 100 airlines deliver their payloads to America. How many will be carrying Iran's newly made nukes and will North Korea take the same moment to hit our west coast.)
I do apologize as I now believe some of my earlier news pieces in this journal may have been repeats. I'm having some nerve racking moments with on-line service, but my book writing off line is just fine. I hope all is well with your families and yourselves. It is now nearly 1 a.m. and my lovely wife is about to rip my fingers off the board here. So, God Bless. BILL